Thursday, May 13, 2004

Someone pass me a drink...


I heard somewhere that the four most stressful things a person can go through are death, divorce, moving and new career. I got 2 out of 4 going right now and I was handling it fairly well until this morning.

Since my ex moved out and my little family went on a single income, I have been a very bad girl and charging way to much on my credit cards. Coupled with the boat loan that is still revolving in my name because it has taken forever for my ex to get his lender to pay off it off (still says it is going to be at least 2 more weeks), I have somehow drummed up enough credit card debt to knock my credit score down by 150 points! My loan agent called me this morning telling me I need to get that boat loan off of my credit pronto or I had better find some way to pay my credit cards down by at least half or else I am not going to qualify for a loan I can afford.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

This is bad, people. Very very bad. I am in escrow as I mentioned and I have no contingency on finding another place which means me and my little boy will be homeless if I don’t get into escrow on a place down south right away! Nothing rents month to month and there is no way in hell I am going to hire movers twice! So I have to get a personal loan and if any of you have tried to get a personal loan, you will know how hard they are to get. The only way I can get this loan is with collateral. What collateral do I have? Only the truck I paid off the last time I refinanced my condo and I gave it to my ex when he left. Decent severance package, I’d say. But I still hold title. Gotta’ do what ya’ gotta’ do. There is no way my kid is going to not have a home for even one night. Over my dead body.

So if I don’t kill myself trying, I am getting that loan by tomorrow, paying down my credit cards, providing proof of payment to my lender, getting that prequalification by Saturday morning so I have it in hand when I go looking at properties in LA that day.

Phew.

Can we all say the word of the day together?

Stressbag.

I knew you could.

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home