Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Poo & Pussy



Today I witnessed something so horrific...something so completely disgusting...something that will forever be engrained in my mind...poo...poo all over the toilet...the wall...the floor...it was an explosion of poo. Doody explosion.

My son said his stomach was aching so I gave him some Tums. Later he said it still hurt so I told him to try going to the bathroom.

:?|

When a child is quiet for too long, that means something is wrong. Seriously wrong. So I call for him...no answer.

*sigh*

I go upstairs and he shuts the bathroom door.

:?|

"Everything ok in there?"

"Uh huh..."

"Are you sure?"

*silence*

"OK open the door."

*silence*

"I'll huff and I'll puff..."

*click*

He was naked. His face was flushed and he would not make eye contact. The horrendous smell hit me first. Then I looked past him to see the display of liquid poo all over the place like some Jackson Pollack painting.

*gasp*

"Dear Lord..."

"Mom I'm going to take a shower..."

In shock, I whisper..."Good idea baby..."

"And Mom?"

"Yes Darlin'?"

"I think I should lay off the meat."

Um ok. *lol*

So I just got done cleaning it. LYSOL DISINFECTANT came to the rescue.

Ugh.

Now let's talk about my pussy. Leave it to me to wrestle with naming my cat for 3 weeks. My boyfriend and I were laying in bed and he was shooting down every name I was coming up with for Kitty and said "He's white so work off that."

*Thinking he's white so...*

"OK how about Cracker?"

We both started laughing & manfriend says it would be funnier plural so Crackers it was. I thought it would settle but for some reason it just doesn't sound right to me. Maybe it will keep growing on me...but I am very tempted to name him Ziggy Stardust. What do you guys think?

Let's take a poll...look at his pics and vote...Crackers or Ziggy Stardust? Poor thing is going to think his name is Meow.






Mommy, I miss Daddy!

Have a good weekend my freiends!


4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors uk outlet
true religion outlet
juicy couture tracksuit
pandora outlet
michael kors uk outlet
tiffany and co
phone cases
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots uk
kobe bryants shoes
snapbacks wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
toms outlet
mlb jerseys
new balance shoes
moncler outlet
ugg boots
celine outlet
1217

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors uk outlet
true religion outlet
juicy couture tracksuit
pandora outlet
michael kors uk outlet
tiffany and co
phone cases
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots uk
kobe bryants shoes
snapbacks wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
toms outlet
mlb jerseys
new balance shoes
moncler outlet
ugg boots
celine outlet
1217

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home