Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Spooge Pie and The Missing Monkey



Project Painting to the 80s is still under way. I just came downstairs to visit with y’all since I know you miss me. Heh.

Last night I bought some coconut cream pie for desert and the box clearly said KEEP FROZEN so I dutifully put it in the freezer when I unloaded the groceries (heh. I said “LOAD” hahaha). Inspired by Pisser’s Can’t Buy Me Love (Enchiladas) post, I decided to make cheese enchiladas. Not too shabby and I have to say, slathering sour cream on pretty much anything improves it’s taste by 32%.

My sister and I gabbed until my son’s 118th Moooooooom, when are we having piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee? finally got my lazy ass out of the chair and to the freezer. I could not even get the knife in to cut the fucking thing. It was coconut cream giant hocky puck pie. So I did what any self-respecting single mother would do…I nuked it.



What came out of the microwave was Spooge Pie.

*RETCH*

After one adventurous bite, my eyes got as big as saucers and I ran to the toilet and spit it out. Kinda reminds me of a romantic evening with the Manfriend. *snicker*

Riding the heels of failed desert, my son decided to go into fit overdrive. *Mental note: Never, ever, I repeat, NEVER, say Yes when your child asks if he/she can have a Mountain Dew.

We all need to embrace our inner 3 year old and he did so with fervor and passion. Stomping and running in place while whining

“I doooooonnnnnnn waaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ggooooooooooooooooo toooooooooooooooooooooooo beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!”

My breath became more labored, my eyes began to roll back in my head in search of my Happy Place. It wasn’t there. And neither was Monkey.

Monkey is one of four stuffed animals my son HAS to sleep with or else he literally will try to get the phone to call 911.



From left to right we have…

Ramona the Raccoon. This raccoon has a Spanish accent and when you squeeze it’s belly it says ”I am Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrramoooona, hasta la vista baby.” (Who ever was the content producer on these toys was not very creative by the way.)

DJ the Monkey. He’s real soft and apparently is Ramona’s boyfriend.

Whitey (Hey, HE named them, not I!) the Cat. When squeezed, Whitey will emit the loudest fucking Meow ever heard by human ears. Dogs in Phoenix start barking.

And last but certainly not least, there is Baby Bear. This is the bear I bought for my son 3 years ago for Valentine’s Day. I get him a stuffed animal every V-day, Sonic-Boom-Meowing-Whitey was this year’s gift.

For the next HOUR, we looked all over the goddamn house, high and low, cursing under my breath between griited teeth, praying to Goddess for the strength to get through this, (Patience where you be?!), dodging machine gun questions as I tear the house apart while my son follows with furrowed brow and wringing his little hands...I finally find Monkey stuffed neatly between the washer and the dryer half-wrapped in a towel looking rather comfortable and is that a smile I see on it's brown fuzzy face?!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I was spent.

I look at my son.

He looks at me.

He smirks.

I look at my son.

I am not amused.

“Ohhhhh that’s riiiight. DJ was tired so I put him in a blanket for a nap.”

“Well next time DJ needs a nap, put him in a bed like a normal person.”

“Mom…DJ is not a person, he’s just a toy. Even a kid knows that.”

I look at my son.

I can't think of a good come back.

“OK! Time for bed.”

Hey, it's as good as any. Right up there with my favorite come back "Because I said so." Man paybacks are a bitch.

I could have went there. I could have told him that Whitey is having an affair with DJ as shown below and will soon be featured on the next episode of Cheaters.



But it would have just been a low blow and gosh darnnit, I'm above that.

8 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, north face uk, oakley pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister uk, michael kors, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, lululemon canada, new balance, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, timberland pas cher, sac hermes, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, kate spade, nike tn, longchamp pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet, nike roshe

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

timberland shoes
true religion canada
fitflops clearance
belstaff outlet
ugg boots outlet,ugg outlet
nike mercurial
ferragamo outlet
nike air huarache
abercrombie and fitch
celine outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
kobe shoes
nobis jacket
tiffany jewelry
kate spade uk outlet
ed hardy clothing
ray-ban sunglasses
prada outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet online
1217

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

timberland shoes
true religion canada
fitflops clearance
belstaff outlet
ugg boots outlet,ugg outlet
nike mercurial
ferragamo outlet
nike air huarache
abercrombie and fitch
celine outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
kobe shoes
nobis jacket
tiffany jewelry
kate spade uk outlet
ed hardy clothing
ray-ban sunglasses
prada outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet online
1217

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

timberland shoes
true religion canada
fitflops clearance
belstaff outlet
ugg boots outlet,ugg outlet
nike mercurial
ferragamo outlet
nike air huarache
abercrombie and fitch
celine outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
kobe shoes
nobis jacket
tiffany jewelry
kate spade uk outlet
ed hardy clothing
ray-ban sunglasses
prada outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet online
1217

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

coach outlet online
redskins jerseys
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
longchamp outlet
nba jerseys
ugg boots
20170806

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cheap jordans
fitflops sale clearance
moncler jacket
longchamp outlet
ugg outlet
mcm outlet
canada goose canada
longchamp handbags
ugg boots
coach outlet
20178.31wengdongdong

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home