Friday, May 07, 2004

Bite Sized Candies & Lesbo Bars


I have been sitting at my computer zoning out completely for the last hour. I’d bet if you lifted my hair and blew in my ear, you would hear the same sound as if you blew into a half empty bottle.

*Hooooohhh*

I am not entirely proud of this.

*ahem*

It’s overcast outside and it makes me feel lazy and hazy. I want to curl up against my man on the couch and watch Mr. Show dvds til my sides burst then make love and nuzzle my face against his neck til I fall asleep.

I love being in a relationship. I do not do Single well. Is that a good or bad thing? I just don’t know. It’s not that I NEED to be with someone because I freak out when I’m alone. There are plenty of men and women out there to occupy my time with if I wanted to date around but it just seems so empty to me. I am at my best when I am focused on one person. I love the dance of intimacy. Progressively bonding closer as you learn about one another, work through issues and compromise. Relationships are a beautiful thing and when you find one that works, it is so exciting (and sometimes scary and frustrating) to watch it grow and morph from what you thought it would be to what it is. The problem I have is that I have a tendency to open myself up quickly and give my trust until it is broken. This has not always served me well but for the life of me I cannot help it! With most people, their trust is earned. Not me. I give it freely but when burned, I can shut down right quick. It's uncanny. I don't even notice it's happening but the more someone betrays my trust, I subconsiously get more and more numb until I feel nothing for them and moving on isn't so difficult. Weird huh? I am glad I have this sense of self preservation though because it has helped me survive a number of hardships in my day. Maybe it could all be avoided if I just didn't trust people until they proved themselves worthy of it. I need to find a class specializing in Jackassery 101. I could benefit from learning how to be more of a jackass I think. Maybe then I would fit in better round here.

*smirk*

In other news, I STILL cannot decide on a name for Baby Kitty. Last time I checked I wasn’t this lame. What the motherfuck?? For those of you who have followed my journal, you remember how deeply the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind touched me and I was going to name my kitty after Kate Winslet’s character Clementine. Then I went and got a boy kitty and jacked everything up. I swear do not push a Virgo off her planned path, she will momentarily go bonkers because DUH why did it take me almost a month to say to myself 'Hey, Self. What about Jim Carrey’s character?' Clementine calls him Joelie and we thought that was so precious. So right at this moment these are the current name choices:

Joelie. (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.)

Rabbit. (He has bunny fur and hops around like a rabbit, it’s so cute.)

Dolce. (Pronounced: DOLE-CHAY. Means “SWEET” in Italian.)

Bleu. (Yeah it's french *gag* but I like the way it's spelled.)

It’s 7:29 p.m. on a Friday night. My boyfriend was supposed to come tonight but decided to come tomorrow instead. Being a single parent, you have to plan ahead for everything so I made plans with my folks for them to take my son overnight tonight and then they made plans to go out of town for the rest of the weekend. So now I have the whole night by myself and have ants in my pants! I am waiting for my friend to see if she can get a sitter so we can shake our groove thangs in the city but at this point things are looking bad. What does Magic 8 Ball say? *shake* Outlook Not Good.

:?|

I think if I don’t hear from her by 9:00, I am going to throw on some heavy eye makeup, glossy lipstick and a low cut top and head on over to The Cat. The local lesbian bar here in Hickville. There were actually several hotties there last time we went. My boyfriend was setting them up for me…

“Hey baby, kiss her!”

I always listen to my man.

LOL!

>:?)

If I can stop eating these bite sized Milky Way candies everything will be ok. I’m tearing them open like a crackhead on a 5-dollar rock. Maybe I am subconciously exercising my mouth in preperation for something errr meatier. *mwuhahahahaha*

News at 11...

Have a good weekend, kiddies!




3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home