Friday, July 16, 2004

I'm Handy & It's Just Dandy


The more I renovate my new place the more I love it. I feel like I should be sporting a toolbelt. I cannot wait to throw a housewarming party next month. Doing renovations yourself really brings a huge sense of accomplishment & saves TONS of money. Seriously, don’t be intimidated by the task. Just go to Lowe’s and ask what you need and how to do it and seriously, they give you enough info to figure it out yourself. My brother has been a godsend as well. All of the painting is done downstairs, new light fixtures in and the sinks and ugly Formica countertops have been resurfaced and the hardwood floors cleaned. Fucking place is coming together beautifully. I have to scrape out the grout in the tile floors and figure out how to regrout them. How hard could it be right? The ONLY thing I am paying to have done is the installation of the Jacuzzi tub I bought for my bathroom because the last thing I need is water shooting all over the goddamn place and down into the sheetrock. Nothing like some black mold in the morning’.

My man friend is designing the official movie site for The Manchurian Candidate so last night he took me to a screening at the Paramount lot. It was the coolest fucking theater I have ever been in. Even the armrests were plush & padded. For some odd reason I think it would be hilarious if my man friend dressed up as Abraham Lincoln for Halloween and it has been somewhat of a running joke with us for the last few months. So we are sitting there watching the film, a scene ensues where some of the actors walk in on a children’s play…we start dying laughing because one the kids was dressed as Abraham Lincoln. I thought my sides were going to split. I am sure there were some big wig exes in there and there we were laughing our asses off during a serious scene.
Overall, the film rocked. You guys gotta see it.

I haven’t done jack shit since I moved here on the 7th but work on my place, go to 2 movies and eat crab legs and wings at Hooters. Sunday morning we leave for a 6 day Cabo trip. I cannot wait. This will be my umpteenth time as I have been vacationing there since I was 7 years old but this will be not only my man friend’s first time in Cabo, but his first time on vacation EVER. Can you believe that shit? Poor guy has never been on vacation so it is my duty (heh, I said DUTY – doodie) to make sure he remembers very little of it. Tequila shooters here we come.

Other than living 5 minutes away from everything a person could ever need, the local cable company has this FUCKING ROCKING music station called ARENA ROCK. It’s ALL old hair bands. Move over Hair Band Nation, a new kid’s in town. Fucking Whitesnake, Ratt, Dio, Joan Jett, Journey…I am in rock heaven. They even played Helloween! Fuck yeah! I love the little Artist Facts too...right now they are playing Ratt and the artist fact is "Bobby B enjoys playing golf" hahaha Nothin like a washed up 80's hair band guy driving on the green. I am sure all the country clubbers are loving him!

OK kids, have a great week and I will let you know how Cabo went. Well,  what I will remember of it anyway! Booze cruise, jet skis, 4 wheelers and strippers….good times. 

When things settle down, I promise I will get back to posting comments on your pages. I am reading, just lookie-looing right now but I got nothin but love for you guys!!

PS - What the fuck is up with blogger fucking changing my html coding after I publish! I don't like that!



2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home