Wednesday, September 15, 2004



Trouble in paradise. Three words you do not want to say when you just moved your life 500 miles away to be with someone. So the best way to handle the issues we are dealing with? Move him in. I figure, Fuck it, just go for it. If it isn't going to work, I'd rather know now than later. I didn't move here for my fucking health so might as well just do it. If it doesn't work, worse case scenario: He moves out and we stay friends. God. Just being friends. *shudder* I never thought I would say it but I have finally found someone who I love so much as a friend and person that if the lover aspect fizzled, I seriously could not stomach the thought of him not in my life to laugh with, hang out with, make fun of stuff together with...he is my heart. I just don't get how someone so wrong can feel so right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home