Friday, February 18, 2005

And and and...

Well he didn't forget Valentine's Day, he went to pick up a delivery he had waiting for him and was showing me the stuff he bought for himself as I was getting irritated and then reached in the bottom of the box playing surprised..."What's this?" and pulled out a little black jewelry box. He got me pretty hoop diamond earrings. Awwwww. I really don't need a gift, I would be happy with a kiss and a card, I wasn't expecting jewelry.

And then we got in a fight because his ex girlfriend invited him to her son's graduation in Arizona and he said I couldn't go with him because he was afraid she might get jealous and try to beat me up! Hello!? And you are entertaining the thought of going WHY??? He doesn't have a relationship with this kid, was not close to him when they were together and hasn't seen him in over a decade. He didn't even attend his own sister's graduation and is entertaining the thought of going to his ex's son's graduation WHY? Because of his ego. It is always ego with men. So I let him know that if he goes somewhere where I am not welcome, it is an insult to me and to my kid. Some of the problems we have been having stem from him not quite being "a kid's type of guy". He doesn't know how to relate to them therefore doesn't try. I alsmost ended it over this because I will not have someone in my life who doesn't put an effort into my kid. I mean, I know it is hard coming into an "instant family" but the reality is, when you choose to pursue a single mother, you are signing up to be a father figure whether you like it or not. But I digress, the point is, he is not going.

*ahem*

In other news, I GOT A JOB!!! And just in the nick of time too, I was notified last week that my unemployment benefits are cut off. I get paid vacation, holidays and I am making good money which is a relief because I couldn't find anything for over $15 an hour that I qualified for being that I don't have a college degree. I am hoping in 6 months or so he will give us insurance. I hate not having health insurance for my son. My new boss is totally cool, said "I want you to want to come to work. I want to be your friend, not seen as a boss." So I am his executive admin assistant and I also get to reshoot his entire skin care product line. My photography, admin experience and property management background all come into play here and I am so glad I waited for the right thing. He let me choose my own hours and said I can ease back into full time so I am going M-F 10-2 which allows me to still drop off and pick up my son at school which is a huuuuge relief because I have this weird guilt about putting him in daycare.

I am getting straight A's in all my classes and my boyfriend has been randy lately.

I have been shooting like a madwoman. Photoshoots:

Rika

Chandra

I am really happy with these shoots and managing to not display any bitterness whatsoever even though I have had 1 last minute cancelation and 2 girls just outright flake, no phone call, nothing, just didn't show up which sucks because I clear the day or evening for the shoot, have to make my boyfriend move his car, spend an hour setting up my studio and then no one shows up. Very rude. Sunday's girl outright flaked and then tried to add me as a friend on Myspace today. Fuck you. OK maybe there is a little bitterness but not in general. In general, I love people. Except for the stupid ones. And stuck up ones. And shallow ones. And liars...errrrrm...I love cool people who have big hearts and aren't stupid. How's that?

Things are looking up. :?)

Now that I have a job...pay off credit cards and buy a muscle car. Hell fucking yes.

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, north face uk, oakley pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister uk, michael kors, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, lululemon canada, new balance, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, timberland pas cher, sac hermes, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, kate spade, nike tn, longchamp pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet, nike roshe

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...


Good write-up
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home