Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

or Lonely Hearts Club Day...which ever you prefer.

Last year this day was forgotten by the one to whom I gave my heart. Some of you may remember how I was hurt that he did not even get me a card. Well, knowing his disinterest in this day, I gently reminded him on Friday..."Please don't forget Monday is Valentine's Day...don't forget like last year, ok?" To which he replied, "Ugggghhhh...who makes up these holidays anyway? A woman probably!"

Sometimes there are no words.

And to make matters worse, I woke up this morning and immediately remembered my dream. I dreamt he cheated on me with his expsycho girlfriend from Phoenix and his exgirlfriend from Canada was consoling me! So now I am in a foul mood and if he forgets again, things will not be good for him. Actually I shouldn't be too upset because I did end up getting it on with his hot Canadian ex who is by far better lookin than the Arizona broad so I guess I got the long end of the stick in my dream. *nyuck nyuck*

Given the way things have been going, knowing how hurt I was last year and being that I REMINDED him this year, I have faith that this day I will not end up with my heart in my stomach fighting back tears. He will not let me down. Or there will be blunt force trauma to the head.

Happy Vday to all!

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, north face uk, oakley pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister uk, michael kors, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, lululemon canada, new balance, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, timberland pas cher, sac hermes, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, kate spade, nike tn, longchamp pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet, nike roshe

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Despite his promise wholesale nfl jerseys as a youngster, the 24-year-old cheap nfl jerseys has struggled to louboutin outlet impress in his three christian louboutin shoes years with christian louboutin uk Los Nike Roshe Run Blancos and Nike Air Max 90 the Spanish international appears set to Nike Free Run the leave the club, with a number of European sides NFL Jerseys interested in signing the playmaker.

However, Real Madrid's fierce rivals Barcelona, may be about to join the race to land Isco, Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes as they start to plan for life without Iniesta in their nfl jerseys store midfield.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

polo ralph lauren
jordan shoes
michael kors uk
polo ralph lauren outlet
gucci sito ufficiale
nike blazer pas cher
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
baltimore ravens jerseys
nike shoes
2017.7.7

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home