Friday, February 11, 2005

Sake

I am not a connoisseur of sake but the shit they sell at Ralphs is pretty goddamn potent. Anothehr Friday night staying in, my son safely tucked in bed, my headphones on and working on my computer in tandem with my boyfriend. It is a strange comfort to know he is here next to me but also a lonliness because you aren't sharing time together but just coexisting. I suppose that is a comfort some people never know so I am really trying to focus on the positive and not allow myself to be overrun by the negatives. People differ and in that I need to take my own advice and not take someone else's misgivings personally.

If I want acceptance from others, should I not accept others?

So I drink. I drink and I feel good. I type at you and do my homework..probably not the ideal time to do my midterm papers but when I drink, i tend to get passionate, more so than usual and passion is a good thing. Passion is the fuel that keeps the flames burning and without that, life is dark and cold.

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, north face uk, oakley pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister uk, michael kors, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, lululemon canada, new balance, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, timberland pas cher, sac hermes, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, kate spade, nike tn, longchamp pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet, nike roshe

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Despite his promise wholesale nfl jerseys as a youngster, the 24-year-old cheap nfl jerseys has struggled to louboutin outlet impress in his three christian louboutin shoes years with christian louboutin uk Los Nike Roshe Run Blancos and Nike Air Max 90 the Spanish international appears set to Nike Free Run the leave the club, with a number of European sides NFL Jerseys interested in signing the playmaker.

However, Real Madrid's fierce rivals Barcelona, may be about to join the race to land Isco, Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes as they start to plan for life without Iniesta in their nfl jerseys store midfield.

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

nike air max 90
ugg boots
clippers jersey
ugg outlet
valentino outlet
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap ugg boots
michael kors handbags
bears jerseys
2017.7.7

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home