Sunday, February 06, 2005

Overcast

It's overcast outside. I woke up in a good mood despite my greeting to the day being a message on my cell from today's model canceling our shoot last minute. No matter. Today is a good day regardless of what is thrown my way. I spent the better part of the weekend finishing all of the images from all photoshoots to date, formatting them for print and web to burn to disk for the girls as I always promise. Got the copies of the model releases done and everything all packaged up, space cleared on my hard drive, back up disks made and things are feelin' organized and complete which makes me feel good. When I have pending things all over the place, I feel displaced. When my house is messy (not to be confused with clutter as clutter is something I can never truly escape), I feel displaced. But not today. I am content. I am sitting in my freshly vaccuumed home sipping hazelnut cream drowned coffee, writing an essay on stress management in the criminal justice field and multitasking by putting an entry in here and replying to email. Damn, I just realized how good I am. lol

The only thing that could make this day any sweeter is if I was sharing this peaceful afternoon with a northern beauty.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Despite his promise wholesale nfl jerseys as a youngster, the 24-year-old cheap nfl jerseys has struggled to louboutin outlet impress in his three christian louboutin shoes years with christian louboutin uk Los Nike Roshe Run Blancos and Nike Air Max 90 the Spanish international appears set to Nike Free Run the leave the club, with a number of European sides NFL Jerseys interested in signing the playmaker.

However, Real Madrid's fierce rivals Barcelona, may be about to join the race to land Isco, Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes as they start to plan for life without Iniesta in their nfl jerseys store midfield.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home