Thursday, February 03, 2005

Googled

I checked my referrers and I am actually being googled and searched on the internet now. Just knowing that my photography is getting recognized in some way is very exciting to me!

Here are my latest and greatest (so far):

Amanda
Image05 and on are all new.

Shannon

Critiques welcome.

I've got 8 shoots left this month and I have given my boyfriend an outline so he is going to do my website this month. Yay! Finally!!!

When all else falls apart, I know I will always have art to turn to. That is a soothing thought.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Despite his promise wholesale nfl jerseys as a youngster, the 24-year-old cheap nfl jerseys has struggled to louboutin outlet impress in his three christian louboutin shoes years with christian louboutin uk Los Nike Roshe Run Blancos and Nike Air Max 90 the Spanish international appears set to Nike Free Run the leave the club, with a number of European sides NFL Jerseys interested in signing the playmaker.

However, Real Madrid's fierce rivals Barcelona, may be about to join the race to land Isco, Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes as they start to plan for life without Iniesta in their nfl jerseys store midfield.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home