Saturday, December 18, 2004



Last night we went to my boyfriend's first LA boss's Xmas party in Beverly Hills. It was a nice party and it was good to see my boyfriend amongst peers who admire him so much. I felt like I was with a rockstar the way these people were falling all over themselves around him. They mainly do goverment websites and are trying to get him to come work for them. I have never seen so many people beg someone to take a job in my life. He has people all around him begging him to come on board. Must be nice. I hope by the time I am 36 I will have such success in my career.

On our way home I got a call from the babysitter saying the fridge was leaking. Great. We open the garage door and for the love of all that is holy water was pouring down from the ceiling and all over the garage floor. There was a little hole in the ceiling and water was literally spewing out in a stream from the kitchen above. I immediately pictured the refrigerator plowing through the ceiling and squashing my car as I ran upstairs. The poor babysitter was frantic and had pulled out every towel in the house to catch the water that was shooting out in a steady stream from the water filter pipe. Somehow the attachment came loose and it was just flowing. Of course there is a very obvious valve shut off right there but she is a girl not raised around a construction business so I shut it off. So instead of having my brother reattach it, I am going to hire someone to come weld a copper pipe to the filter so this doesn't happen again. I am dreading what it is going to cost to fix the water damage but it shouldn't be too bad. I am hoping it will only be around $1,000 or so. I had to clean the mess myself because my boyfriend went to bed. The only downfall to being with an artist is they don't grasp "man duties" at all. In many ways, I am the man of the house - fixing things and such. At least he takes out the trash.

Tonight is the big party. We have the ice luge coming at 8 and this year it will be shaped as a gun because what better shape to have it made in for the holidays? lol I am expecting about 60 people but a lot of them aren't coming til later so I think there will be people filtering in and out through the night which will be good because our condo is only 1500 square feet! lol

Oh a pic from last weekend when we went to see Patton Oswald at M-Bar:

My man, myself and "the other woman" - his 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner



Anyway Happy Holidays everyone!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, north face uk, oakley pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister uk, michael kors, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, lululemon canada, new balance, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, timberland pas cher, sac hermes, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, kate spade, nike tn, longchamp pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet, nike roshe

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home