Friday, October 29, 2004


Ok...thank you for cudos ladies but I want you to see some before and after action. I am going to be courageous here and post a before and after of myself. If I did so with any of my models, I would probably end up in the LA County Morgue with a tag on my big toe. LOL But I want to show a sample of what I was talking about in my post below. Retouches can make a world of difference in a photo as demonstrated below. My definition of retouching takes a very long time and is an art in itself.


The unretouched before pic is on the left and the retouched after pic is on the right. You can see how I darkened shadows and slimmed the side of my cheek on the left side which is my main thing I hate in my pics other than the dark circles/bags under my eyes. I also wanted the makeup to be more prominent so I accentuated that too. You can also see the soft blur technique I use on pretty much all the pics I do as it is such an awesome technique to smooth out skin, especially for those of us who aren't 20 anymore and who might have done a little too much sunbathing and might have did a little too many substances and maybe a little too much boozin and possibly some smoking...cigarettes...not crack...cept for maybe that one time...

So there ya have it. The not so naked truth lol

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg boots
reebok shoes
nike huarache
jordan 8
ray ban sunglasses
jordan shoes
ferragamo outlet
mont blanc outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots
2017.7.7

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home