Thursday, October 21, 2004



Take a look to the sky just before you die
It is the last time you will
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud


Man. Metallica just went downhill after that album.

I am in much better spirits today. Thank you all for your continued support and always making me smile with your sharp comments. It's funny how this whole blogging community works. You share your life online with total strangers yet they know more details about your life than most of your friends. For my blogging friends, I am trying to get better with posting comments but for those of you who are writing about politics and sports right now, ummm I just don't have anything to say. lol

Yesterday I was going to spend the day in bed feeling sorry for myself but a friend had invited me over and I had already said Yes. I was watching Animal Miracles and was going to cancel but then realized that it would be way too easy to let myself fall into some bullshit depression over something I cannot control like the opionions others have of me. So I went and I am so glad I did.

My friend is a photographer and so is his girlfriend. She does glamour stuff of women for a living. I was looking at her stuff and it is along the lines of the stuff I have been doing. I was telling my friend a few weeks ago that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my photography and that it always ended up being lingerie/boudoir type stuff. After hanging out with them, I realized that I am drawn to what I have been doing for a reason and I can pursue it professionally. Sure, it probably won't be my bread and butter but it would be nice to have focus and purpose in my art. As a photographer, to see the emotions that go through a woman when she sees the pics of herself in a way she has never seen herself is amazing. I have seen girls cry and it is the best feeling ever because they are tears of joy.

So today is a good day. Today is a fucking great day. I found purpose. I found my inspiration and it was there all along.


6 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, north face uk, oakley pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister uk, michael kors, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, lululemon canada, new balance, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, timberland pas cher, sac hermes, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, kate spade, nike tn, longchamp pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet, nike roshe

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

nike air max 90
ugg boots
clippers jersey
ugg outlet
valentino outlet
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap ugg boots
michael kors handbags
bears jerseys
2017.7.7

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cheap uggs
ralph lauren shirts
michael kors outlet online
rolex replica watches
coach outlet online
cheap ugg boots
indianapolis colts jerseys
coach outlet store online
ugg sale
cheap uggs

 
At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Pengobatan Penyakit Insomnia said...

Very Nice Blog Updation Keep Updating !!

Cara Mengobati Penyakit Gagal Ginjal
Cara Paling Ampuh Mengobati penyakit Hipotiroid
Cara Alami Untuk Mengobati Batuk Kronis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home