Friday, February 23, 2007

Dear God...

...it's me, Rachel. I know we haven't talked in a while and that I don't know if you exist or not but I wanted to thank you for all of the blessings you have given me, for the blessing of love, friendship, children, career and home. Thank you for all the joy in my life and for giving me such difficult obstacles to overcome because I have built so much character during my struggles to overcome them. Thank you for creating the LapBand so I am no longer a fat ass and thank you for creating Nigel to be the extension of my old fat ass in the form of a dog. Thank you for giving me my sense of humor so I can laugh at myself and find humor in things that would otherwise crush me. Thank you for giving me so much. So in the spirit of giving, please send clients my way. Please send people with money to my studio so I can make a living and make a home for all the love you have bestowed upon me. Please make their wallets fat and could you throw in a dozen referrals or so from each client I shoot and while you are at that, could you steer me in the right direction with how to effectively market my business because posting on Myspace and Craigslist is not cutting it. And when all of this money rolls in, I will not throw it away on frivilous things. I will use it wisely and I will only treat myself to one thing...that will only help me further in my career...


So please God, if you are out there, throw me a bone? Or the winning numbers to next week's Powerball?

Thanks and um, Amen.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you try asking buddha?

-seamus

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I rub his fat little belly everyday and I get lots of good karma but karma don't pay the bills apparently! hahaha

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger t.rex said...

aw, seamus reads your blog. that is cute.

i know that good things will come your way. why? because you live your life as a good person.

sometimes the lazy susan of luck doesn't spin so fast.

xo

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

fitflops outlet sale
ysl outlet
air jordan 4
tiffany and co
coach outlet online
nike mercurial
louis vuitton handbags outlet
ugg outlet store
true religion jeans
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
swarovski outlet
michael kors handbags clearance
thomas sabo outlet
timberland shoes
soccer jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton bags
lacoste shirts
karen millen uk
1217

 
At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Cara Mengatasi Asam Lambung yang Sering Kambuh said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Mengobati Sinusitis
Penyebab Mual dan BAB Berdarah
Cara Mengobati Usus Buntu
Khasiat dan manfaat QnC Jelly Gamat
Cara Cepat Mengobati Amandel
Cara Mengobati ruam Kulit pada Bayi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home