Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Popping my Blogging Cherry



So this is my first entry. My devirginization...great and I'm popping my cherry alone for the second time. Twice in one lifetime, who woulda' thunk it. Hey, it's not my fault, my mom didn't understand that tampons and hymens didn't get along.

I feel like there should be a christening party or something. Hey any excuse for the overconsumption of alkihawl and the blackouts that go hand in hand with it is a good excuse in my book any day of the week. Speaking of alkihawl, I found my new favorite drink: Schmirnoff Ice with a shot of Midori in it. Yeah it's green, yeah it's a malt beverage, yeah it is in the category with wine coolers and Zima but I don't care dammit. I'm still hardcore so fuck you.

I was going to take the day off to do cool things like go back to bed after dropping MiniMe off at school, get up at a ridiculus early afternoon hour, fart around the house, get a pedicure, pick up my new laptop *joy joy i think i'm wet joy*, go to my hair appointment and see how many colors she can weave through it this time...but no, I get a call at 8:20 informing me that a body was found in one of the apartments I manage. Great. So i have to come in to learn that not only was this body a tenant but that he has been there decomposing for 3 weeks...guess I don't need to serve that 3-day notice to pay rent or quit now, eh? Wonder what I am supposed to do with his security deposit? Think my boss would notice if I made the refund check out to myself? I mean, the guy is dead, he doesn't need it...my boss has enough money...I'm the one who's broke. Sound plan in my eyes. Damn skippy.

So, another few hours and I will be able to get the above done minus the sleep in part but hey, I'm a single parent, like gratuitous amounts of sleep are really part of my life anymore. Pssshhhhhh nigga please. One good thing about this is I read in the LA Weekly (why is that there are like 8 pages of cosmetic surgery ads in the LA Weekly? Breast implants for $2,300?? Do they use peanut oil or something? Does the guy perform the surgery in the back of his SUV? I mean how can they afford to do offer these surgeries so cheap? Fucking scary I tell ya.) that they have laser treatments for dark circles now. Whoa! No more looking like I live on 5 hours of sleep a night? Sweet? How much? Twenty billion dollars? Sweet, I'll take the implants.

Oh great the detective called again...what more can I tell this dude?

"Yes he is still dead."

More news at 11....have a nice fucking day.

4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

nike air max 90
ugg boots
clippers jersey
ugg outlet
valentino outlet
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap ugg boots
michael kors handbags
bears jerseys
2017.7.7

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home